Tuesday 29 July 2008

Got my new iPhone G3

Well after trying an Apple store once or twice more and discovering unless you are willing to get in line at 5am, you aren't gonna get an iPhone, I decided to to pretty much give up on getting one any time soon. However, I decided to stop by my local AT&T store just for the heck of it. Turns out, they actually have waiting lists! Simply prepay for the phone, select the model you want and they can tell you what the wait is for it. Sweet!!


I wanted a 16gig model. The black version had a 3 week wait, the white version 3 days. So yesterday it arrived and now I have it. Woo hoo!


My first impressions are this. The phone itself is definitely faster than the old phone. Pages pop much faster when surfing via wifi as compared to the old iphone. And if you use the iPhone sites I listed in a previous post there is a very noticeable difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment