Thursday 16 October 2008

Ajax/JavaScript Ceritification - Need a few good geeks

If you don't know already, I work in Learning for Sun Microsystems. We are looking at creating an Ajax/JavaScript certification to go along with our existing Java certs. To do that, we generally use real developers developers to define the test objectives and write the questions. And right now we are looking for a few of those folks. So if you have always wanted to say in an interview "I don't have that cert, because I wrote the test." Now is your chance. :)


If you are interested, please add a comment to this post. Please include name, e-mail, your blog/company url, and a phone number so we can contact you. I will pass along your information to the project lead. Since the comments are moderated I will not post any of your information to the Web. This is a limited time opportunity as we need to hear back in the next couple of days. I will remove this post when we have enough people.


And now a word from our sponsor.




Need AJAX Experts


My name is Evelyn Cartagena-Meyer and I'm the Java Certification Program Manager. I create all the Java certification exams here at Sun.


I'm in the process of recruiting Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for the Sun Certified AJAX Developer certification exam.


The two phases I need your expertise in, are:



  1. Your expertise to help with the creation of the testing objectives for the certification exam. I will need your expertise to participate on con calls to ensure we are testing in the important areas. The con calls will be a one hour call and depending on how far we get, we will proceed to have other calls.

  2. A one week item development workshop, which consists of 10-11 top-notch AJAX experts (SMEs). I fly and pay for all the expenses for all SMEs coming to Colorado for the workshop.


The week will consist of writing questions for the certification exam using the testing objectives. Each SME will probably write 8-9 questions per day, so Monday thru Wednesday and then on Thursday and Friday we do a technical review and review all 300 questions created by the SMEs.


Past participants have found this workshop to be an extremely rewarding experience where they get to interact with and learn from other top-notch peers and build relationships that lasts beyond the workshop.


The workshop will be the week of December 8-12 here at the Broomfield Colorado campus.


It would be great to have an expert like you on our team for that week.


I hope you are interested in participating and if you know of any other experts that can participate, can you please send me their names or send them my email?


Please let me know.


Thank you.


Evelyn Cartagena-Meyer

Java Certification Program Manager



No comments:

Post a Comment