Wednesday 9 March 2011

Welcome iPad2,1 - iPad2,2 - iPad2,3 - We can save your SHSH

TinyUmbrella now supports all three new models of iPad 2. I've also added a much-needed tweak per saurik's request. If you don't update to the latest version, you may experience /significant/ slowness when saving your SHSHs in the future. With this release, 4.3 is supported. I plan on making some changes to the UI to help out the poor saps stuck on vertical resolutions < 900. I'm also going to be removing the proxy section of the app and simply using the system proxy settings.

Enjoy!

EDIT: There have been some reports of issues on the Windows version. I've addressed the '.bak' issue as well as the Windows recovery device issue. I've also fixed (as far as I can tell) the 'fix recovery' on most Windows builds. Please let me know if you have issues.

EDIT: I had a small issue with iPad2 detection (that's what I get for putting out a version without a device to test on :) ) All should be fine now though with 4.30.02

EDIT: I've added links to the fix recovery program for windows and mac. Use this app if TinyUmbrella is not able to fix recovery for you from DFU. Put your device into DFU mode and run the fixrecovery app appropriate to your OS.

No comments:

Post a Comment