Monday 11 July 2011

Evernote Feedback - Need Sync Indicators

Internet IconI couldn't find any easy way to give the Evernote folks some feedback so I will try here. I need to write a longer post as more of a review having used it for a month now, but that can wait.



Evernote User Interface Request

Please provide a simple visual indicator that tells me.

(1) I have synced and am up to date.

(2) I need to sync

(3) Evernote can't connect to the sync server currently.



The real problem right now is my new iMac is so fast, I can't see if I have synced or not. The status text disappears too fast. (Okay, I'm bragging a little bit now. :) How about a Green icon when all synced up. Yellow when I need to sync. Red when sync isn't available? Thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment