Sunday 22 April 2012

Clarify - A tool for Making Step by Step Instructions with Screenshots

Macworld did a review of Clarify for the Mac. The application is designed to make the development of step by step instructions using screenshots really easy. To publish HTML content, you must share your output to clarify-it.com, Evernote, or Dropbox. It makes it easy to create PDFs.



This seems like a really good tool if you are building custom how-to's on the fly. Things like tech support could really benefit from a tool like this. However, what if I want to integrate what I just created into my blog or website or corporate web site? Especially if I am doing this for work, I would not be publishing to Dropbox. I think this need a little more work, but it looks quite promising.



Clarify is available for both Mac and Windows, get it here:

Get software on clarify-it.com

No comments:

Post a Comment