Thursday 21 October 2010

New TinyUmbrella Site Design

I got a little bored with the dark motif and decided to brighten up the blog. I've also been working on some new tweaks to the app. I've heard your cries and am looking at many options for automated/in-place updates for TinyUmbrella. I feel your pain with 10+ updates in a single day (ouch). Here's what is coming soon for TinyUmbrella:



  • Editable device name tags

  • An option to keep the name you specify or override it with what is on the device

  • Moved the buttons to the top of the screen (for those of you with small vertical resolution)

  • Added 'Save All SHSHs' functionality to the Save SHSH button when you have 'Show All SHSHs' selected

  • Improved device detection in recovery mode.

As far as errata go, I've decided to move to a much slower release pace. I'll fix emergency bugs if they should arise but I won't be releasing many revisions in a single day like I have in the past.
In the near future I plan on releasing an update that fixes some nuisance bugs (sorry!). I'm also working on a FAQ page that will try to address many of the commonly asked questions many of you may have.


Thanks for using my app!

No comments:

Post a Comment