Monday 25 April 2011

Google Reader for iOS and other Touch Devices

Google LogoGoogle has updated their Google RSS reader app to better support iOS devices. If you want to check it out, you can in your browser at this URL: Reader





That last time I tried Google Reader on my iPad a month or two back, I got the standard Web browser interface which didn't work right. Lots of bugs related to the touch interface. Last night I tried it again just for kicks and discovered Google is now serving up the same user interface for both the iPhone and iPad.



Anyway, it seems like they have made some improvements (I could be wrong on that). The touch interface is simple and easy to use. Feeds download quickly. I think feed reader iOS apps are gonna have to improve to justify their cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment